Thursday, November 6, 2014

Year at a Glance

11.6.14 We are finally back in business!!! It has been 16 long months since we have been out sailing on All In and we are working hard to get her looking good and put back in the water. Here's a look at what we've been up to.... A touristy Beach Day with Coworkers:
My sister and I participated in my mom's Cardboard Regatta Fundraiser and won Second Place!!! (yes, I know I am holding the 2 backwards...)
A few baseball games - GO O's!!:
Lots and lots of weddings!!
A new toilet!!!! And got hauled out:
We finally made it to a Virginia Tech game!!!
Celebrated our 3 year Anniversary with crabs and beer in true Maryland style:
Took in a couple Ravens games in various cities:
Kissed the brick at the Brickyard in Indianapolis!
And a few other sites along the way:
It's been a great year so far but we are ready to hit the water. So now that you're all caught up, let's talk boat....

No comments:

Post a Comment